Sunday, December 30, 2012

Heidi Faust

Heidi Faust and her niece, Vivienne

Hello Followers! My Name is Heidi Faust and I am currently a Logistics major. I can't even express to you how thrilled I am to be a part of the Global Leadership Scholars program at UT and to be traveling to London in just ten short days! I feel so blessed to have received this opportunity to make incredible friends, while furthering our careers together as we are. While in London, I look forward to learning about the culture, traveling around Europe, and gaining experience working in a "big girl" job. To me, these are irreplaceable experiences. In the next few days I will be spending time with friends and family and attempting to pack for the next four months. I will miss them, especially my little niece you see in the photo, but I am eager to get across that pond! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment