Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jianyin Roachell


Hi everyone! My name is Jian and currently majoring in Logistics. I don't know about y'all, but I am super stoked about this awesome trip to London. I hope I won't be in much of a cultural shock because I have previous experience with living in huge cities. I have high expectations of this trip. In London I hope to learn more about the British culture, at the same time, develop a network and connections through interactions in the local community. I have great expectations of my internship and hope to develop the skills i need to better my future career. In my spare time, I want to go to the nearby London School of Economics and listen to a few lectures. Since I have an interest in hiphop/breakdance, I would like to find a hiphop crew that I can practice with. Furthermore, I hope to enroll in Parkour classes and bring back a couple cool new moves I can show off to my buddies. This will be a semester to remember. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment