Saturday, March 16, 2013

First Week of Internships-Maxx Young

It was a busy week for sure. I am currently working in the Actuarial division at Zurich Financial Services. As of now my main responsibilities are updating their Excel files for their first quarter data that they will be analyzing here in a couple of weeks. I am very thankful to Angel Norman my BA 242 teacher last semester, because without her I would have no idea how to use Excel and therefore no idea what to do at work. My coworkers have been extremely friendly and I haven't been made to get anyone coffee or tea yet. On Tuesday I took a trip with the Actuarial department to Southhampton for a meeting about how other Actuarial divisions were doing and to discuss other issues which I am not very familiar with, but it was a good experience and I got a free lunch!

Also, the trip last week to Scotland was amazing. We went to the Old Course at St. Andrew's, the Highlands, and Edinburgh. 
Swilcan Bridge, The Old Course, St. Andrew's, Scotland

The building where I work in London


No comments:

Post a Comment