Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Internships!- Heidi Faust

Internships have begun! I am working at emc3, a small event planning company in Notting Hill. I have learned an incredible amount about event planning and business in general. During my first week at emc3 I worked at a LinkedIn event, put together some proposals for clients, and spent some time getting to know my colleagues. We have all stayed really busy, and get very excited to see each other at the end of the day and on the weekend. I have a feeling this will be one of the most insane and beneficial learning experiences I have had yet! I can't wait to see what the rest of this internship brings. 
Before an evening out with my co-workers! 

Cheers for now! 

1 comment:

  1. This is really a good experience for you! Event planning is one of the most popular jobs these days, because a lot of people, particularly in the business industry are holding different events like conferences, product launches, and more. Also, you have the chance to enhance your social skills more as you will eventually meet different people. Anyway, I’m sure you’re going to love the experience, despite the stress you might encounter.

    Garret East

    ReplyDelete