Monday, April 1, 2013

Harry Potter! Andrew Currey

Sorry for not blogging in forever!  We have all been so busy since our internships have started.  Working 40+ hours a week is exhausting, so we know now what all of our parents are talking about when they complain about their jobs.  

Today Ryan, Amanda, Sydney, and I all went to the Warner Brothers Harry Potter studio.  This was one of my favorite things I have done in London so far.  Although it doesn't have anything to do with London or British culture, Harry Potter was a huge part of my childhood.  Many in our class grew up reading the books and watching the movies, so we have developed a deep connection to this story.  

Excited for the tour while waiting in line at the studio!

Ryan and I battling it out with our wands.  Obviously I won.

The model of Hogwarts that they used for filming.

Next weekend many of us are going to Cardiff, Wales, and we are excited about that!  6 hours total that day all on a Megabus together will definitely bring back memories of Edinburgh.  With only 23 days left in London, I am trying to take advantage of every last moment.  I cannot believe how fast this semester has flown by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment