Monday, February 18, 2013

El mejor descanso de primavera- Andrew Currey

Enjoying the sunny weather on a rowboat at Retiro Park in Madrid!


Without a doubt, this spring break was the best one I have had and will ever have.  My group went to Venice, Rome, Madrid, and Barcelona.  9 days of traveling was exhausting and very fast paced, but it was well worth it.  Madrid was my favorite city of the four.  I was able to speak Spanish, and I loved experiencing the Spanish food and culture.  Madrid wasn't as touristy as Venice and Rome, and that is another reason I liked it the best.  The weather was perfect, and I really enjoyed just wandering the streets and finding random and exciting things.  Traveling for 9 days straight and exploring Europe has really made me appreciate cultural differences, and also made me want to travel more.  I am already looking into going other places before the end of the semester!  Today was our first day of Management 207, and we visited Covent Garden and talked with some of the local business owners.  It's hard to believe that we have already been here for over a month.  The time has really flown by!

Cheers for now.
Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment