Sunday, February 3, 2013

Exploring London- Sarah Bishop

This week has been full of exploring our London backyard. It has officially sunk in that I am living in London! In fact, I got asked for directions this morning on the tube! That's when you officially know that you look like you belong in this amazing city. We went to see the beautiful Big Ben at night, and I fell in love. It is unlike anything else, and I love that we can literally go five minutes and see this famous icon. 
Georgia and I at Big Ben
Today, some of us went exploring at Kensington Palace (secretly in hopes to find Price Harry and fulfill all of our Princess dreams). We walked through the beautiful Hyde Park, and kept our eyes peeled for Will & Kate! We had a blast exploring this wealthy area of London and learning more about the history of the English throne.
Jillian, Georgia, Caitlin, me, and Ashton in front of Kensington Palace


No comments:

Post a Comment