Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spring Break 2013 is Almost Here! -Sydney Eiler

Only a special occasion, like Spring Break 2013, could cause me to blog! I can't wait until tomorrow morning when I fly out with Amanda to Venice for Carnival, an exciting annual festival held across Europe. People wear masks, concerts are held in the street, and it's supposed to be a wonderful time! After Venice we're heading to Rome to meet up with Heidi and Liza and then two days later we'll carry on to Budapest to finish up the remainder of the trip. 

Our Spring Break 2013 Group: Amanda, Heidi, me and Liza!


Although I'm anxious about finding my way around all of these cities (especially since I don't know a word of Hungarian-yikes!) I know it will be an amazing experience. What's really great about it all is that we'll have 9 of our classmates with us in Venice and almost everyone will be in Rome. Anyways, what I really should be doing right now is studying for our final Stats exam, so as they say in Hungarian (at least according to Google translate) búcsú!

No comments:

Post a Comment