Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Amanda Prevost

Universal Studios, Orlando, FL
Hi all! My name is Amanda and I am beyond excited for the upcoming semester. My current major is Accounting. Growing up in the small town of Paris, TN, I never dreamed I'd be able to study and work in one of the greatest cities in the world before the age of 20. Preparing for this trip has been so surreal. I doubt it will actually hit me until we're roaming the streets of London (probably lost). Regardless, I'm so thankful to share this experience and the next two years at UT with my 26 fantastic fellow GLSers!

While abroad, I plan to travel greater Europe, see a few theatrical and musical performances, and absorb all the culture I can. I am also a huge Beatles fan and Harry Potter geek (as my picture may show), so I'll be looking to enjoy the history of these figures and other notorious U.K. productions and landmarks. It's going to be a great four months!

No comments:

Post a Comment