Sunday, January 20, 2013

Update- Sarah Bishop

Classic London tourist picture

Wow! I cannot believe we have already been here over a week. Basically I’m having the time of my life! London is simply amazing.

Yesterday we visited Oxford with Dr. Mee, which was amazing. Most of our class visited the C.S. Lewis house, but a few of us decided to tour Oxford. Despite the freezing cold and snow, we had a blast seeing all the beautiful colleges and learning about the history of Oxford. I found it quite ironic that New College in Oxford was actually founded in 1379!

Also, I found out where my internship will be. I will be working for SOCO International, which could not be any more perfect! They are an oil and gas exploration and production company, which is basically the type of company I want to work for after college. Meg, Lane, and Andrew did an amazing job with this placement and I could not be more excited!

Today is a relaxing day, as we will start tomorrow with another busy week! Not to mention Paris next weekend!! Needless to say I am having an amazing time and loving every minute here. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment