Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rickey Dandridge

Hello all and Welcome to the GLS Class of 2015 Blog: London Edition! Starring your hosts the GLS Class of 2015! Hoot hoot! I hope you got a good laugh out of that. If not, try saying in your announcer voice a few times...Funny right?! I know. Now that everyone is in a good mood, my name is Rickey Dandridge and I am an Accounting major. Yay, spreadsheets! I am from Memphis, Tennessee, home to the best BBQ in the nation, and I am traveling to London in two days with 26 of the brightest and best friends I have ever known. (And that's straight from the heart.) I love good people, good food, and occasionally sparring with Batman.

For me, the London experience is a dream come true! During junior year of high school, I remember setting the goal to make it to London before I turn 40 and now I have the opportunity to not only visit but live and work in London before I turn 20! How's that for overachieving? Well, I guess that's all for now. I hope you have enjoyed your time here on the GLS Class of 2015 Blog and that you tune in next time for the Adventures of the GLS'ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment