Friday, January 4, 2013

Ashton Banta







Hey there!  I dearly hope people actually read this blog, so that I feel less alone (I stalked the previous GLS class's blog like crazy when I was in the process of applying)!  My name is Ashton Banta, and I'm a marketing major at UT.  I love to write, read, shop, and, most importantly, travel, so I'm so thankful to have this opportunity to go live in another country for a few months.  I went to 3 different high schools & have lived in 4 different states in the U.S., so I'm no stranger to figuring out new cities/places, although I'll admit I'm nervous about understanding some of the accents overseas (I'm convinced my boss will have one that's indecipherable).  Wish me luck!  Once I'm actually in Europe, I'll come up with some more interesting posts for you guys, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment