Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Paris Weekend-Caitlin Burchette

Me, Heidi, and Ashton at the Eiffel Tower
Hi Everyone! I can't believe we've been in London for almost three weeks now. Last weekend we decided to take a break from exploring London and the UK and 12 of us went to Paris!


Ashton and I at the Louvre
Paris was very different from London, especially since none of us spoke French, but we were able to get past the language barrier and have a blast. We went to all the touristy spots like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame,  the Arc de Triomph, and, my favorite, the Louvre!

I have to say, while all the spots we visited were beautiful, I think my favorite part of Paris was the food. We had crepes, croque madame-which is a ham sandwich with an egg on top, and some of us even tried escargot which was surprisingly very good.
Me trying escargot
While I was very excited to head back to London, I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend a weekend than in the city of Paris with 12 of my best friends!C

1 comment: