Thursday, January 24, 2013

Birthday Weekend in Paris - Ashton Banta


The Flat 8 girls (myself, Jillian, Sydney, Caitlin, Sarah, & Georgia)!  We leave for Paris, along with 6 other friends, in just a few hours!


In exactly 9 hours, I will be arriving in Paris, France!  Oh, and it will also be my 20th birthday!  I'm a very lucky girl and get to travel with 11 of my friends to spend my birthday in Paris!  I can't think of a better way to end my reign of being a teenager.  

So far London has been wonderful.  I can't believe how fast time is going by!  It still seemed like forever until my birthday when we got here, and now it's less than 45 minutes away.  

I'm so happy that I'll get to spend this day and weekend with some of my best friends exploring a city I have dreamed of going to since I was a little girl!  If you hear a news story about some obnoxious Americans singing "Paris Holds the Key (to Your Heart)" (Anastasia, anyone?!)...........it wasn't us. 

Au revoir! 


1 comment:

  1. Of course, to a Spider those cabinets would not be waist-high.Dreams die in every life. When you Lingerie Sexy the best deals from these telecom providers, you will save huge s on phone and .



    Something else that's unusual is that the Playboy brand is linked to visual Lingerie Sexy - human ladies, in fact - along with radio is well-known for not being top notch at visual representation.I Hello. Vinh was whispering.



    What? Pham s mind came back to the Attic grouproom, the irritable voices of the Lingerie Grande Taille.In the hospital afterwards, you were still going on about it.



    Deguisement sexy as a fog, he started up the tunnel, his ring light just bright enough for him to see the side tunnels up ahead.Peres shook her head, and her voice rose.Yes, Podmaster.But at the same time, the corporation is shedding staff jobs which is bad news for BBC staffers, but good news for independent producers.Sherkaner revved his engine and bolted forward.. . .Fine by me.At school they had practiced quick decisions, but even there he had been given more backgrounding than this. .you brought Hrunkner Unnerby to Christmas Costumes office.Even if Dad caught on, the children s evident planning and caution would excuse them.Right. You ve come to the right place.The waters would be diverted into holding tanks, and the cooling sprays started.FORTY-SEVEN

    While flat blades are whetted on a suspended strop (velvet knives), 1/2 or 1/1 concave blades require a hanging strop made of fine cowhide leather or extremely supple Russia leather either with a turning device for hanging up or with hemp hose Lingerie Sexy the back, which serves to align the "fin" in the direction pointing away from the razor.

    ReplyDelete