Friday, January 4, 2013

Georgia Ralston



Hello Readers!

My name is Georgia Ralston, and I am currently an accounting major at The University of Tennessee at Knoxville.  I am from Shelbyville, Tennessee which is forty five minutes south of Nashville.  I enjoy playing sports, riding my Tennessee Walking Horses, and spending time with my wonderful family. Words cannot express how excited I am to embark on this journey with twenty six other students from the University of Tennessee.  I am so blessed to have this opportunity, and I am very grateful to the people who have helped me reach this point.  I know this experience will be life changing, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for my peers and myself as we venture to London in a few short days.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment